The History And Legend of Cubic Zirconia
Some scholars believe that the name of zircon comes from the Arabic word zarkun, which means "cinnabar" or "vermillion". Others think it comes from the Persian word zargun, or "golden".
In the Middle Ages, it was regarded as an item that could help people sleep peacefully and drive away evil spirits. In Hinduism, zircon replaces golden garnet and garnet as one of the nine gems in the "Nine Jewels". When worn at the same time, these nine gems will bless the wearer and bring health, wealth and wisdom.
What Is Cubic Zirconia
Cubic zirconia (CZ) is the cubic crystalline form of zirconium dioxide (ZrO2). The synthesized material is hard and usually colorless, but may be made in a variety of different colors. There are purportedly harder, more lustrous and more like diamond overall, becomeing one of the most popular trendy jewelry in the world.
- They are the best cheap alternative to real diamonds, if you have been dying to add diamonds to your jewelry collections but cannot afford one. Maybe buying a cubic zirconia can give you some consolation of wearing diamond-like jewelry.
- You can easily replace cubic zirconia in the event they got lost; they are cheap, so buying another one won't pose much of a problem
- Cubic zirconia is faux diamonds, meaning that they are not real diamonds but they still has a very high quality. They are cut like diamonds and even have a clarity that is clearer than your real diamonds. You can make your beauty radiate when you wore a cubic zirconia jewelry.
- These beautiful stones do not break easy, whether you buy a cubic zirconia rings, earrings, or bracelets. They are very hard and will continue to radiate for years.
- You can have cubic zirconia customized to your taste. With cubic zirconia, you can specify the shape you want and even specify the particular color you need.
1.Cleaning the zircon with warm soapy water. It is not recommended to use ultrasonic and steam cleaning equipment to clean this December birthstone. Zircon is usually heat treated to form blue, colorless, orange, yellow and red varieties.
2.Avoiding exposing in strong light long time.This kind of gemstone is usually light stable, but if exposed to strong light for a long time, some heat-treated gemstones will restore their natural color. Heat treatment can change the color of some zircons.
3.Do not wearing physical activities. Chemicals will not damage the zircon, while physical activity does. Therefore, it is best to put it off when gardening, sports and cooking, etc.
In a word cubic zirconia is an excellent alternative to diamonds, you can see them in engtraved birthstone rings, chain cuff bracelets, drop studs earrings, and name pendant necklaces. They are usually set in valuable metals like gold, sterling silver and platinum. CZ is the perfect gift for couples and best friends.