- Find a piece of string that is about six inches in length. If you do not have string, you can really choose anything like a thin strip of paper, tissue, cords, etc.
- Wrap the string around your finger. Use a pen to make a mark where the end of the string meets.
- Find a ruler and measure the string. Take your answer and subtract from it. Round to either 0 or 0.5, and you got it!
- Take a long piece of string and loop it around your neck.
- Close the string at the point on your chest you would like your necklace to sit.Now open the string and measure it.
- Please keep in mind that the chain lengths mentioned on the website do not include the length of the pendant
- Grab a piece of thin paper, cut or fold it into a thin strip and wrap it around your wrist just above your wrist bone.
- Use a pen to mark the spot where the strip overlaps and measure the length from the beginning of the strip to your mark.
- If you have a flexible tape measure, wrap it around your wrist just above your wrist bone.
There are 30mm, 40mm, 50mm, 60mm, 70mm, 90mm, 100mm earrings, and it is easy to get a small or oversized earrings.
Diffident people have different choice, the following measurement is just for reference.
Hope you will find the perfect fit!